WELCOME TO THE SONOMA VALLEY WOMAN'S CLUB
The Sonoma Valley Woman's Club was formed in 1901 with concerned women fighting for beautification and community enrichment in the town of Sonoma.
For over 100 years we have continued to honor the goals in our Vision Statement. Our club members support the club activities and volunteer their time to a number of local organizations, depending on their personal interests.
Our Clubhouse is located at 574 First Street East, Sonoma, California. The house was built by the ladies of the club in 1916 and reflects the architecture of that day.
On January 7, 2015 the Sonoma Valley Woman's Club was placed on the National Register of Historic Places (National Register). As a result of being placed on the National Register this property is also listed in the California Register of Historical Resources.
Available for rent are kitchen facilities, a meeting room for 125 people and a stage with curtains. This is a lovely place to hold meetings, a wedding, parties, memorials, or a stage production.